- Eddy covariance systems to measure turbulence properties and exchanges of momentum, heat, water vapor and CO2 over various surfaces.
- Tethered balloon system for measurements of the atmospheric boundary layer.
- Light sensors to measure photosynthetically active radiation inside and above plant canopies.
- Net radiometers, soil heat flux plates, soil temperature, and soil moisture sensors. These are used to quantify the flow of energy in the soil and available radiation energy.
- Weather stations that measure atmospheric properties such as air temperature and humidity, solar radiation, and wind.
- High Performance Computing (HPC) facility. www.hpc.usu.edu/