Skip to main content

USU-NCHU Dual Ph.D. Degree Opportunity

A picture of USU and NCHU side by side

Interested in studying abroad? National Chung Hsing University (NCHU) and Utah State University (USU) have a dual degree program for you. Participate in a bi-national graduate experience and other research opportunities by spending at least 1 year at the partner institution, working with faculty who also serve on the student's committee. 

Apply for the Graduate Dual Degree Exchange at Utah State University (for NCHU students) or the Graduate Dual Degree Exchange at NCHU (for USU students) in order to start your dual degree graduate experience.

Questions? Email Simon Wang at or the Study Abroad office at