- Szafruga, P., B. Jones and S.P. Friedman. 2020. Optimizing Heat Pulse Probe Parameters and Design to Enhance Soil Water Flux Measurement Resolution. In preparation for review in Journal of Hydrology.
- Jones, Scott B., Kashifa Rumana, Masaru Sakai, Pawel Szafruga and Markus Tuller. 2014. A Multifunctional Heat Pulse Probe for Soil Physical Property and Process Assessment. Meeting of the World Congress of Soil Scientists, Jeju, South Korea, June 8-13.
- Szafruga, Pawel, Shmulik P. Friedman and Scott B. Jones. Streaming potential and heat pulse methods for high resolution, in-situ, porous medium water flux estimates. Presented at the Soil Science Society of America Annual Meeting, Tampa, FL, Nov. 3-6, 2013.
- Szafruga, Pawel, Kashifa Rumana, Shmulik P. Freidman, and Scott B. Jones. 2013. Measuring mm/d water flux densities with an improved penta-needle heat-pulse probe (PHPP). Presented at the Annual Spring Runoff Conference, Utah State University, Eccles Conference Center, Logan, UT, April 9-10.
- Szafruga, Pawel, Shmulik P. Friedman and Scott B. Jones. 2012. Soil Water Flux Estimates from Streaming Potential and Penta-needle Heat Pulse Probe Measurements. Soil Science Society of America Annual Meeting, Cincinnati, Ohio, October 21-24, 2012.
- Carlisle, J., P. Szafruga, V. Mahat, B. Mace, K. Schreuders, B. Jones, D.G. Tarboton, L. Hipps and J.L. Boettinger. 2010. Instrumentation Enhancement and Data Processing at the T.W. Daniel Experimental Forest: A Drought Management Initiative Project. Combined Western Snow Conference and Spring Runoff Conference, April 19-22, Logan, UT.